This, ladies and gentlemen, is perfection. Especially for summer. It’s delicious, refreshing, and bursting with flavah.
I made this dish based off of Jessica’s black bean and cornbread panzanella salad and paired it with some grilled chicken and it was unreal. I had to share.
Here are a few adjustments I made due to availability of ingredients and also how I was feeling:
- Didn’t have black beans, so didn’t use them
- I nixed the lettuce all together
- I used canned Mexi-Corn instead of frozen corn in the Just Like Chiptole’s Corn Salsa
- I used pickled jalapenos instead of fresh in the salsa
- I used chili sauce in place of the red pepper or chile oil in the vinaigrette
Try it – Love it